So I haven’t posted in a while…and I don’t know that I have anything interesting to post.
I really only have one more day on my Daniel Fast and I’ve hardly posted any of the recipes I’ve made or talked about the fast at all! I’ll do that in the next couple of days.
I’ve been so busy and sick. The past 3 weeks have been pretty miserable. I dealt with a week of migraines, then a week of a bad cold, and then yesterday my tummy started to not feel good. I spent all today on the couch feeling miserable. Yep…feel sorry for me ;) What else have I been up to the past couple of weeks?
- I accidentally used wax paper instead of parchment paper. Even though they look similar, they don’t yield similar results. Just trust me on that one.
- I got an account on Pinterest and spent a lot of today “pinning” Christmas pictures.
- I counted down the days until Christmas (106) and started planning all my crafts and baking!
- I wrote essays and did math problems and took pictures and did portfolio entries and wrote more papers and read a lot poems and short stories and books.
- I cleaned my room and then it got messy again.
Yeah..it hasn’t been that exciting. So I’ll talk about something that is a little bit more exciting: baking! I have a lot of things I want to try to:
- Find the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. I have a lot of different ones to try and I am determined to find the best one! I think I’ll do this over a weekend and have a big taste testing party!
- Make bread. And bagels. And tortillas. These are 3 things I LOVE to eat but have never made. I think it’d be kinda tricky but I wanna try!
- I don’t like peanut butter cookies. Yeah I know…I love peanut butter soso much but I’ve never had a peanut butter cookie I was crazy about. I want to try out some peanut butter cookie recipes and perhaps make my own to see if I can find one that I like!
- Make more fall-type recipes like pumpkin muffins….mmm :)
And so much more! So yeah that’s pretty much all I have to say for now. Sorry if it wasn’t very interesting.
Here’s a picture of Christmas tree…are you as excited about Christmas as I am???
Probably not…that’d be really difficult to top :D