Haha so yes it has been just about forever since my last post. I suppose that happens Junior Year of high school. I don’t have time for much blogging. I have been working on my photography website (amiliaphotography.wordpress.com) so go check it out! Or else muahaha ;)
School has been pretty crazy. Good for the most part although this past week was very boring. All I want to do is take pictures! Ahhh I love photography! Do you know what else I like….drumroll…..
Aren’t they adorable?!?! I need some more. I have one pink one that I’ve worn pretty much everyday for the past year and a half. I just love it! It keeps my crazy curls out of my face and it’s just downright cute!
Do you know what else I like? Actually more like LOOOVVVEE!!
CHRISTMAS!!! I just loooove the whole holiday season and I can’t wait for it to be December! What do I love about Christmas? Haha what kind of question is that?! I love everything about it! But here’s a nice little list:
- Baking Christmas cookies! I love giving people cookies and making them and smelling the wonderful cookie Christmas smells!
- Dressing like an elf! In fact I think I AM an elf!
- Loudly singing Christmas carols! And playing them on the piano :) What’s my favorite carol? ohhh let’s see..there are so many to choose from! But the best would have to be Dominick the Donkey! It’s amazing! Check it out!
- Making Christmas presents to give to people :) I just love giving people presents
- Celebrating Christmas Eve Eve with my grandparents and middle sister
- Eating Swedish Meatballs Christmas day :)
There are so many more things I love! But i’ll tell you more about it closer to Christmas :)
So now I should probably go and read some AP Psychology stuff…since I have a test on Tuesday. UGHH!